The Dillinger Escape Plan - Farewell, Mona Lisa



Wash it down the drain, down the drain, wash your smile down. Wash it down the drain, please.
Like animals destined for fuel or observance our role is clear never stray far from the path. Everything has an end, but what am I supposed to say?
Oh, sorry, I guess I forgot, you think you could tell me again? please?
I don't remember. What am I supposed to think? what am I supposed to feel?

There's no feeling in this place, the echoes of the past speak louder than any voice I hear right now. Don't you ever try to be more than you were destined for or anything worth fighting for? There's no feeling in this place, feeling in this place

What did you expect? that we would never leave home? that we would never leave?
What did you expect? that we would never leave home? that we would never leave? what did you expect from us?
We're murderers!

Murderers and rapists and liars and thieves! You should never put your trust in any of us, there is nothing to gain from this interference.
Don't you ever try to be more than you were destined for or anything worth fighting for? There's no feeling in this place, the past speaks louder than anything I hear right now.


About this entry